OT DEXAL NFC IP20 Outdoor
- DEXAL interface based on DALI-2 communication
- Available with different wattage: 40 W, 75 W, 110 W, 165 W
- Current output range: 70 1,050 mA
- AstroDIM for autonomous dimming with five independent levels (astro, time mode)
- Standby power consumption: < 0.5 W
- Integrated customizable thermal management (Driver Guard)
- Constant Lumen Output (CLO)
- Zhaga Book18 compliant and D4i certified incl. Parts 25x + AUX
- Electrical interface and data communication fully based on open standards
- Fully programmable via software (DALI Interface, NFC)
- Low luminous efficacy tolerance through low output current tolerance of ± 3 %
- High surge protection: up to 10 kV (1 pulse) in protection class I or II
- Lifetime: up to 100,000 h (depending on Tc temperature, max. 10 % failure rate)
- Mains input undervoltage protection
- Very high efficiency
- Fulfill safety requirement due to overload, overtemperature, Hot Plug protection
OT DX 40/220 240/1A0 DIMA LT2 E
|15 56 V||200 1050 mA||133.0 mm||77.0 mm||40.0 mm|
OT DX 75/220 240/1A0 DIMA LT2 E
|35 115 V||200 1050 mA||150.0 mm||90.0 mm||40.0 mm|
OT DX 110/220 240/1A0 DIMA LT2 E
|75 220 V||200 1050 mA||170.0 mm||100.0 mm||40.0 mm|
OT DX 165/220 240/1A0 DIMA LT2 E
|130 260 V||200 1050 mA||170.0 mm||100.0 mm||40.0 mm|
Information about Family
The electrical interface and data communication of this driver is fully based on open standards. It shows a DEXAl interface with the DiiA standard -250 and is also ready for Zhaga Book 18 and DALI part 25x + AUX. The device is fully programmable via DALI interface and NFC.
- Street and urban lighting
- Suitable for outdoor applications in luminaires with IP > 54
- Suitable for use in outdoor luminaires of protection class I and II
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.